Saturday, December 1, 2007

Thank God! Everything's over.

Guess what? I received a $50 Robinsons voucher for being the best company soldier. Actually, I didn't expect this. Moreover, I wasn't there to receive the prize although many were wondering where I was. Hahhah.... As for the title conferred to me during this reservist training, I would like to place my vote of thanks to the officers, my peers and men for all their help.


I am glad the 2 weeks flew past quickly. I must say that the second week was most tiring because of the 4-day field exercise. In fact, I dread the thought of being in the field because no baths could be conducted. My whole body sticks like glue...yucky feeling!!! The only way to keep personal hygiene was through powder baths.

I also want to thank God for helping me tide over the 2 weeks' of reservist training. If not for Him, I would be suffering terribly. Body aches as a result of lack of conditioning. Migraines due to stress. Fortunately, I was fine and well through the whole training. Phew!!....:)

Anyway on Monday, I am back to business as usual. A lot of backlog to be completed.

Hmmmm..... my next ICT (hopefully my last) will be in 2009 coz I need a year break to sort out my business matters.

No comments: