Sunday, December 30, 2007

New Year Resolution 2008

I spent almost a year browsing through varying free money-making programs but have not really consolidated my earnings or recruited members routinely. So I decided that I should place free money-making programs into a structure. I have given myself 3 years to achieve a residual income of US$1000 every month through this structured plan. However, I have to say that the 3 years will require 2 main ingredients to succeed : Constancy and Belief.

Now for the 15 free money-making programs that I have chosen (note : only the FIRST 15 programs)though earnings are little, the structured plan (if properly followed) can lead up to a sizeable income.

Here is a simple summary of the plan.

Target : US$1000 every month
Duration : 3 solid years
How to : Consistent and timely clicking. Getting referrals. Firm belief.
No. of hours needed per day : 2

Strategy : Achieve an income of US$100 per program per month.
That totals up to US$1000 every month.

Finally, I welcome anyone who believes in my plan to sign up under me and I will guide you step-by-step along the way. But if for reasons you choose not to sign up under me, I am fine with that. Just that, you have to find your way to achieve the proposed target I have set.

I will post my earnings truthfully on a regular basis so that you know the progress of the executed plan.

Cheers and have a HAPPY NEW YEAR!

[ For a quick detailed summary of these programs, CLICK HERE ]

Yours truly,
Antman

1 comment:

1 dollar said...

I have reached your goal in some of your listed programs so it is possible.