Saturday, November 24, 2007

Liberty....not entirely....:(

Sunday has finally arrived and I am able to run my errands but most importantly, rest. Sadly, 9 pm tonight, I have to arrive in camp. This in-camp reminds me of my Basic Military Training days.

Speaking of my ICT, the week seemed fine though there were a few strenuous trainings. Anyway, next week is going to be tiring as I'll be onboard a ship of some kind. My fear is feeling sea-sick and unable to go through the entire training. But I will mentally prepare myself and go through the whole training.

Just before I leave tonight, I will be advertising my blogsite through 1-800-mail. If you are interested, you can sign up too. Here is the URL for 1-800-mail : free advertising.

I am certainly looking forward to earning a few bucks while I'm away. I'll be back on Thursday hopefully if the whole exercise turns out well.

Have a nice week ahead!

5 comments:

Sunny said...

Opps...sorry...that last comment was meant for THIS post.

I must not have been paying attention to what I was doing. lol.

Blessings,
Sunny

Antzman said...

Hey Sunny,

Where have you been? Long time no see. ICT mates really hope to see you in the next ICT. Meantime, take care!

Blessings,
Anthony

Sunny said...

Hey There, Anthony,

Hahaha, you had me really confussed for a moment. ;-)

Thought I must have known you...from somewhere...or somethin'.
I don't do I? LOL

Blessings,
Sunny

Antzman said...

Huh?? You mean you are not the Sunny I know.

For a moment, I thought I knew you coz of the comment below.

"Hey there!

Viewing you from 1-800 now. ;o)

Nice blog. Hope you aren't too tired out after your camp.

Blessings,
Sunny"

Anyway, nice meeting you Sunny. So what do you do and where are you from?

Sunny said...

Hey Anthony,

I'm in the U.S...Pennsylvania.
Mostly what I do is yell at the kids. Haha...kidding. Ok, only "half" kidding.

Mostly what I am doing right now is involving online research, building websites, and learning (kind of combining) two different programs that I've been working with.

So what else do you do besides ICT, blog, and 1-800? ;-)

Blessings,
Sunny