Wednesday, November 14, 2007

What a lousy day!

Bounced cheque? OMG! An SMS I received from Vic, my biz partner that our cheque bounced for payment of October's rental. Abundance Management is not going to be happy about this.... :( I just wished that this matter could be resolved quickly.

5:30 pm, I met Jason at Ang Mo Kio Cash Converter Blk 710A to help him trade-in his dad's old Palm PDA. The wait was so long. I had to stay with Jason because trade-in require persons 18 years of age and he was 2 years short of the requirement. Yet, I had to rush back to Clear Minds@Fernvale to interview a JC Physics tutor, Eric at 7 pm. When it came to his turn, it was already 6:55 pm. The PDA that was supposedly priced at S$600 was traded in for S$7. Oh no! I am definitely going to be late for the interview with the tutor but fortunately, the interviewee called me up last minute to postpone his interview to Saturday 2 pm. I was quite unhappy at first because of the time and effort taken to arrange for my partner, Vic to be at the interview. Fortunately, Vic was able to make himself free for the Saturday's interview.

Now so much for the above episode. Quite frustrating indeed! But my unhappiness was not over for the day. I arranged to meet a group of ex-students (Eugene, Zexiang, Taichi and Aloysius) for dinner at Chomp Chomp, 8 pm. To my horror, Zexiang called up to say that the dinner appointment was cancelled. Zexiang related to me over the phone that because Eugene is not going, Taichi is not going and that resulted in him not going too. I got really mad and told Zexiang off. I told him I will not be organising such outings anymore. The reason being at the last minute, one of the members will call up to say he will not be coming and this same incident happened on 2 occasions. I mean how not to get angry?.....>:( Zexiang sensed my unhappiness over the phone and asked if he can accompany me for dinner. I refused and told him no point because I lost the mood for a dinner outing.

I hope this will teach them a lesson not to take a promise lightly. I mean it is totally understandable when one cannot make it due to personal reasons such as family matters. I am so disappointed with youths of today.

And yes! I will not organise such outings anymore. Only when there is one, I will decide whether to go for outing. The point I am trying to convey is organising an outing is not easy especially when time and effort is taken for the organiser to co-ordinate the event.

Just my luck, today! How exasperating!...Arghh.....zzzzzzzzz...............

*Breathe in,.....breathe out....breathe in,....breathe out....*

No comments: