Saturday, November 17, 2007

Condo-mania!

Condominiums lah.....not condom! What were you thinking of?....Hahahahha....

Oh! What a beautiful swimming pool! Having viewed the condo pictures of my good friend's blog, Mr Soo, my interest in condos re-ignited.

Well, I have always wanted to stay in a condo all by myself. The thought of staying in a place of spaciousness and reflections of white terrazo is simply ethereal.

Ironically, I fear staying alone because my mind tends to wander into horrifying imageries and apparitions at night. I blame this on the horror movies and friends' ghost stories. But I guess I have to learn to deal with my strayed mind. Hmm...instead of leaving the condo empty, I will probably rent it out and earn some bucks.

I particularly take a fancy to Newton condos because first, they are spacious and second, they are straddled between town and the heartlands. Pretty convenient in terms of travelling I must say.

Anyway, I don't think I will be getting a condo since the prices are currently on the high side. Perhaps when the property fever subsides, I will be checking them again. Perhaps, 5 years later...

[You can view the swimming pool of Calrose condo at Mr Soo's blog.]

1 comment:

Sunny said...

Hey there!

Viewing you from 1-800 now. ;o)

Nice blog. Hope you aren't too tired out after your camp.

Blessings,
Sunny