Wednesday, October 17, 2007

The Empire Strikes Back!

Hi all,

Just wanna come up with a title to catch your attention. Frankly, nothing great but it is just me , antzman returned from eons back since the inception of blogomania. Hahha... Just to start off, I was so tired out by my tuition from 11 pm to 7:30 am, can you beat that? But no sweat! I enjoyed the session anyway. During the session, I got to understand my 'tutees' (for want of a better word) better from the casual conversations.

I did not know Rainer can be so chatty. He shared his views about life and religion and also his family. One question that particularly stimulated my intellectual curiosity was "Which came first? Dinosaurs or Adam & Eve?" *Scratch! scratch!* And as for Desmond, a good buddy he is (*sarcasm*). He left us at 2 am coz he was tired out by his outing to Johor. It's OK - Forgiven. Hmm.....as for Chun Han, he is reserved, seemingly focussed in his Chemistry and talks only when necessary.

My interesting 'tutees'. Hmm...'tutees' sounds like 'tweeties'. Good! I shall now coin this homonym from my 'tutees' to my ' tweeties' (note the spelling). Why 'tweeties'? Coz I think they take after birdies and also they are gregarious. 'Tweeties' they shall be.

Stay tuned for the next continuing episode of 'ANTZMAN BLOX'..........

Ciao!

~The End~

No comments: