Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Start of online tutoring

Well here is an honest update of what I received this month, together with the previous months' payout.

In January, I received US$20.
In February, I received US$70.
In March, I received US$40.

Looks like I am still very far from my target. Hahahhahhh.......

It is frustrating that some PTC sites close down without any forewarnings. Sighz....:( But this is not going to deter me from achieving my goal. I will persevere till the end coz I have 3 solid years to go and my stretched goal is to achieve US$1000 per month in 1 year. Ambitious, aren't I?

Now as a tutor, I have been toying with the idea of online tutoring. Therefore, may I seek your feedback on the viability of this option. Do visit my site Antscience and post your comments. A big THANK YOU in advance.

I think that is all for today. Good day to all.

No comments: